Date Date

This is stolen from Betty Kwong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Inanimate Inanimate

We've all known or been that guy.

The time old piece of advice from digital artists: Having a tablet will not inherently make you a better artist.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

I'll watch the sequel

I'll admit to first being worried that I was listening to the opening to Summer Wars, but the way you handled it from there was really good. It had the feel of skits in the Tales series which was really nice with the animation that was going on in the background. Characters actually have personality and aren't 2D (well, you know), and you have a top-notch batch of voice actors to really make them unique.

Also, I'd be curious to know how many times Flash crashed during the making of this...'cus I mean, the export is 23.5MB and the video is long.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Enjoyable, but...

How did you add the audio to the Flash/ what were the settings? I'd tinker with it and update the file, as the syncing is off, though I'm sure a million people have commented on that. It's a shame that Flash makes it such a bother to correct. Otherwise, the animated bits were nice.

Killer Whales Ep. 2 Killer Whales Ep. 2

Nice

I really like the voice acting--And your interviewer voice sounds a lot like Kevin Conroy doing an animated Batman from the 90s.

November (The Orphan Cat) November (The Orphan Cat)

Familiar

I could swear I saw something similar to this, or at least in comic form a few years back. 2004 would make sense.

The animation and art are nice, but it each frame has a lot of jpg-like artifacts with distracts from how beautiful it is otherwise. I'd recommend PNG for that.

Poofish in Love Poofish in Love

I grinned at the ending.

I was actually more amused by this than I expected I'd be.

If I were you, with your next submission I'd try to spruce up your preloader page a bit--it doesn't convey that the artwork gets better, so it may lead people to discount it without giving it a chance.

CaffeineClown responds:

I had alot of ideas for the preloader page as I'm aware the initial sight is what will persuade people to press 'play' - but after one too many hours of watching useless tutorials on YouTube I just figured I'd make it a mission for next time... glad it was enjoyable! The whole "Its funnier than I thought it was going to be" thing was kinda what I was going for haha!

The Menga The Menga

A few things...

First, only because it was driving me up the wall, always try to be careful with pronunciation. It's pronounced like "mahnga" not with an "ang" like in boomerang. That can quickly turn off a watcher who knows the language, same with the katakana mistake (you used hiragana "mo" instead of katakana). I know I'm nitpicking though.

In terms of the actual flash, you might want to speed it up a little bit. Some parts felt slow and the humor wasn't there enough of the time to keep the viewer interested. Think of natural speech and how short the pauses usually are in conversation. Also, be careful with music choice sometimes. It's nice to have some background music, but if it sounds too stereotypical and you hear it for too long, it begins to drone a bit and become unlikeable.

tl;dr
Careful of pronunciation, and try to speed up the pacing. I look forward to your next submission.

MarkAnime responds:

thanks you for your review!
I see that I have several mistakes, for example if you read the katakanas the hospital Daiunow is typed Akitemato, because this animation was done in spanish first.
anyway I'll try to solve these kind of mistakes on my next submission

C. Crashing Frost King C. Crashing Frost King

Closure

It might be a good idea to work a bit more on the closure of the Flash--This one seems more anti-climactic than your previous submissions and the ending feels a little unsatisfactory from the viewer's perspective (or mine at the least). Otherwise, keep up the good work, and I await your next entry in the CC universe.

C. Crashing Troll Boss C. Crashing Troll Boss

Not bad

I enjoyed it, but I really think it would be a good idea to go back and fill in some of the graphics. I felt like being able to see the canvas behind the characters and backgrounds through holes in the coloring feels very...well, I can't come up with a word at the moment, but fixing them would certainly make it look more polished.